This shit better work
HAH I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND LOOK WHAT I GOT FROM MY DAD TODAY OUT OF THE BLUE
what if we all got paper lolGUYS I REBLOGGED THIS LAST NIGHT AND I JUST GOT $150
i just need money so
I GOT PAID TODAY.
The Theory of Everything is an upcoming 2014 British biopic-drama based on the life of physicist Stephen Hawking. It stars Eddie Redmayne as Hawking and Felicity Jones as his wife Jane and chronicles their relationship, from his early development of ALS to his success in physics.
There’s not much to say about this other than how ridiculously fantastic this film is going to be and that I’m amped to see it. Amidst a society where the “heroes” placed atop the proverbial pedestal of success and achievement are passed along as sports figures, pop-culture feeding pseudo-celebrities, obnoxious and anti-intellectual TV personalities, or gun-toting action film actors (among others), there couldn’t be a better time for a film like this to enter the media sphere.
Because you’re going to be counting the days until its release, may I recommend the documentary film ‘A Brief History of Time’ (which explores Stephen Hawking’s life with interviews from throughout his childhood), and ‘Hawking’, which is a bio-doc whereby Stephen tells his own story as only he could.
We want to see this!
I’m so happy about everything about this movie…
when your friends smoke but you dont
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
who the fuck is snapchatting in the serenghetti